FemmeCullen
Teaser: Jasperosalie and Emmalice by FemmeCullen



What happens after Jasper and Emmett touched pieces of the necklace that changed Edward and Bella before? Will they survive Halloween? One thing is certain; this Halloween is going to be unforgettable. (A continuation of Edella and Beward)
I open my eyes … and as soon as I do … I see something is wrong. Did I drink too much last night? Or why is it I am at my sister’s, and what’s worse, in my sister’s bedroom. So I slowly turn and I see a blond sleeping by my side, but it’s not the long blond hair I love so much, it is cut short. What the hell? Rosalie knows how much I love her hair, why would she cut it so short? And when did she cut it? Damn! Last night? What the hell happened last night? I stare at the ceiling, trying to remember, but the more I thought about it, the more confused I got. The last thing I remember was falling asleep after having some very hot sex with my wife, at my house. So what happened after?
My train of thought is interrupted when a hairy arm lands on my middle and tries to cuddle with me.
“What the hell!”  I scream, jumping out of bed. I turn back and see Jasper looking at me me like if I’ve lost my mind.


0 Responses

Post a Comment